NO RESOLVE - IGNORING IS NOT RESOLVING

I saw unknown charges on my statement. The monthly checking account statement listed the company name, charged amount, sequence number and date charged. I walked into the branch on Mission and Warm Springs and asked the manager for assistance, who asked me if had I contacted the vendor and requested a refund? I said how could I since no contact information was listed on the statement? She said "GOOGLE IT".

User's recommendation: Dont expect the expected. All of the work will be on YOU.

#2064180

Can't agree with you more. The bank and this branch is worst on earth.

ID
San Jose, California
Preferred solution
Apology

Verified Reviewer

Apply for a morgage

Spoke to Steve said loan process is hassle-free. Everything was good until we paid the application fee of $500. It then went south, documents after documents. Keep in mind, we have a credit score of 810! And are applying for a refinancing for 17%. Told everything good. Late Friday afternoon we get a message need more! An endless loop. Loan processor does not answer emails or phone, basically giving up and ready to sue for the "application fee"

User's recommendation: Buyer beware. "Application fee" is a scam. Do not pay an "application fee!".

ID